To schedule a condensed CPS technician course for law enforcement officers, here are the steps you should take:
- Find out what current traffic or highway safety programs are available to officers.
- Find out who is in charge of scheduling training for these programs.
- Make an appointment and meet with the program’s training officer to explain the specifics of the course. You can note:
- It will be a two-hour course.
- It will benefit officers in several ways
- It will help the training officer accomplish the goals of his or her program, while also helping you promote child passenger safety in your community.
To learn more about presenting the training, go to the next section.
Previous SectionNext Section