🗓 To schedule a condensed CPS technician course for law enforcement officers – here are the steps you should take:
- Find out what current traffic or highway safety programs are available to officers.
- Find out who is in charge of scheduling training for these programs.
- Make an appointment and meet with the program’s training officer to explain the specifics of the course.
You can note:
- It will be a two-hour course.
- It will benefit officers in several ways
- It will help the training officer accomplish the goals of his or her program, while also helping you promote child passenger safety in your community.