Building a successful coalition of community members that can lend their energy and expertise to your project is an important first step to improving child passenger safety in your tribal community.
In this module, you will learn how to:
- Build a successful coalition.
- Recruit members
- Keep the project moving and avoid burnout
- Brand and advertise your coalition
- Find funding for your coalition
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your coalition
- 1.1 What Is a Coalition?
- 1.2 Why Build a Coalition?
- 1.3 How to Build a Successful Coalition
- 1.4 How to Recruit Coalition Members
- 1.5 Hold Regular Meetings with Your Coalition
- 1.6 Monitor For Any Signs of Burnout
- 1.7 Brand and Advertise the Coalition
- 1.8 Seek Funding for Your Coalition
- 1.9 Measure the Coalition’s Impact