Are there people in your community who need car seats and can’t afford them? Do you have a car seat distribution program already, but are looking for ideas to amplify your efforts? This module can help your distribution program succeed. Experienced tribal child passenger safety technicians share their experience in building successful child seat distribution programs.
In this module, you can learn how to:
- Partner with an existing distribution program.
- Identify funding for car seat resources.
- Start a car seat distribution program in your community.
- Expand or improve a program already in place.
- 9.1 Where Do I Start?
- 9.2 Identify Existing Car Seat Programs in Your Community
- 9.3 Developing Partnerships with Existing Programs
- 9.4 Starting Your Own Car Seat Distribution Program
- 9.5 Identifying Funding for Car Seat Resources
- 9.6 Daily Operations of a Child Safety Seat Distribution Program
- 9.7 Making Sure Your Community Knows About Your Program
- 9.8 Expanding or Improving Your Existing Program